Mix doesn't support your web browser.
For a better experience, we recommend using another browser.
Top 5 Benefits of Cane Furniture | Home Decor & Home Design | HomeLaneEnvironment friendly, low maintenance, light-weight and long-lasting. You can use cane furniture with almost any home design style. Watch the video to find out more!
Here are some home interior tips on why having cane as a part of your home design is a great idea:
1. Made with the use of natural materials, cane furniture does not only look great but is also sustainable and eco-friendly.
2. Surround your living room with earthy feels just by pairing together cushions with cane couches.
3. Strong enough to even hold your pile of books, what we love most about the cane chair is its ability to be resilient.
4. Dining tables are prone to getting dirty time and again. A cane dining set paired with a glass surface looks great, while also being easy to maintain.
5. Apart from seating solutions, cane can also be transformed into several other furniture units such as a beautiful display shelf.
6. With its incomparable versatility, cane can be customised to suit any shape and style, making it a unique fit for quirky furniture.
For more tips, tricks, ideas and home interior design solutions, head to http://www.homelane.com
#HomeLane #HomeDesign #InteriorDesign #InteriorsMadeEasy #HomeInteriors #HomeDecor #KitchenDesign #ModularKitchen #Wardrobe #InteriorDesigners #Cane #CaneFurniture4 Flooring Design | Home Interior Design | HomeLaneYou walk on it all the time, and it's one of the defining traits of your home interior experience. The right kind of flooring can make or break your home.
Here's a video to help you decide what would suit your home design, theme, and style, the best.
Wooden Flooring: Laminate flooring allows you to enjoy a wooden-floor look and style without actually using any wood. It's easy to install, maintain and is even environmentally friendly!
Moroccan Tiles: Intricately designed with a mix of decorative patterns, geometric designs and efflorescent motifs, these captivating tiles are heavily influenced by Morocco's art and culture. Typically, Moroccan tiles go brilliantly with bathroom, kitchen or entryway floorings.
Marble Flooring: Although expensive, marble tiles are one of the most elegant flooring options for your home. They generally come in a variety of colours, can be polished to perfection and are environmental friendly too. One of the reasons marble is often used though, is due to its translucent quality and slight of glow.
Chequered: Often giving out very glamorous vibes when used in black and white, chequered tiles work well for specific themes. They're easy to install, durable, and come in a variety of materials and colours to choose from.
Grey Laminates: Similar to wooden flooring laminates, grey laminates are just another option in laminate flooring that go brilliantly with an industrial theme. They're easy to install, maintain and are largely durable and resistant to scratches, moisture and general wear and tear.
For more expertise on home interiors for flooring, connect with us at http://www.homelane.com
#HomeLane #HomeDesign #InteriorDesign #InteriorsMadeEasy #HomeInteriors #HomeDecor #KitchenDesign #ModularKitchen #Wardrobe #InteriorDesigners #FlooringDesign #Flooring4