Mix doesn't support your web browser.
For a better experience, we recommend using another browser.
Zucchini Brownies Recipe | Healthy Squash Chocolate CakeZucchini Brownies Recipe Sugar-Free. Healthy Squash Chocolate Cake Sugar-Free Recipe | JustaFood
In this video, I will show how to easily and quickly make Healthy Zucchini Brownies (or Squash Brownies) no sugar added.
To make homemade Squash chocolate Cake (or Healthy Zucchini Brownies), you will need Ingredients:
- 120 g pulp of zucchini or squash
- 2 eggs
- 10 g cocoa powder
- 80 g whole grain flour
- 10 Iranian or other soft dates (50 g)
- 50 g of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
To make Healthy Sugar-Free Zucchini Brownies according to this recipe:
1. Zucchini grate, squeeze
2. Mix flour with cocoa and baking powder
3. Beat eggs with dates in a blender, add the flesh of zucchini (do not beat)
4. Mix dry and wet mix
5. Bake in the form, the bottom of which is lined with parchment, warmed up to 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes (check readiness by pressing)
6. Cut brownie into brownies, if desired, grease with your favorite cream or melted chocolate
Hello! Watch our new video, do not forget to subscribe.
JustaFood channel regularly releases new cooking videos. Quick and easy meals cooked at home. Dessert recipes, healthy dessert recipes, holiday dishes recipes, dinner recipes, easy recipes, healthy breakfast recipes.
#brownies #zucchini #cake
Enjoy, put finger up!
Instagram ➔ https://www.instagram.com/justafood_2